Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Buffalo Wings



I don't care what you say: this is a baked good. It is placed in a glass pan and baked in the oven. So it's not a dessert, nor is it sweet.

I am currently addicted to Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip.

I find it interesting that something made out of so many things that I consider nauseating (cream cheese, blue cheese dressing) can turn out tasting so good! And what I like most about it is that this dip tastes just like buffalo wings. It's delicious.

I don't even know why I try to pretend while walking home from class that I'm going to eat something other than the entire casserole dish of buffalo dip in the fridge. In fact, that is what I just did. Not even kidding. I made it last night at about 7pm, shared some with Marie and Megan, put it in the fridge, had some as a midnight snack... and ate the rest of the entire thing just now for lunch. It's not even a food group. It's terrible for you. I pretty much just ate an entire block of cream cheese and half a cup of blue cheese dressing. But it's so good that I don't even care.

Make it. Make it now. And then invite me over so I can eat the majority of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment